Education, Enthusiasm and Experience!

Our Musical Calendar includes 35 private lessons, 3 Group Lessons and 2 Recitals. We offer a vibrant and dynamic studio to accomodate every learning style and level of learning! Please feel free to email us for more information!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Another Wonderful Christmas Recital ...


It was another great Christmas Recital ... everyone did amazingly well and the venue was exceptionally beautiful. I loved the "Bethlehem" backdrop - it really added to the festive mood! Mrs. Cathy and I have been doing recitals together for 7 years! My, how the time as flown ... it's been such a priviledge to watch many of the musicians grow up right before our eyes and a blessing to look out among all of the faces and see the many friends and families that come out so faithfully every year to enjoy, encourage and support our talented students.


Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy ... thank you for making the Christmas Recital one of my favourite holiday activities that I look forward to every year ...



The lighting in the sanctuary wasn't the greatest for "perfect pictures" ... please feel free to email me copies of photos and I will post them ...

No comments: