Education, Enthusiasm and Experience!

Our Musical Calendar includes 35 private lessons, 3 Group Lessons and 2 Recitals. We offer a vibrant and dynamic studio to accomodate every learning style and level of learning! Please feel free to email us for more information!

Monday, May 12, 2008

The End is Near!!!

First, I would like to say to all of my students that I am so very proud of ALL of your efforts this year. You have proven yourselves to be dedicated musicians worthy of the challenges set before you. Also, a VERY BIG thank you to all of my parents who encouraged, supported and engaged in the musical journies of your child(ren) ... It's been a very full AND fulfilling year! WELL DONE!

Now, onto some year-end business!

Exams are fast approaching for those of you who are preparing for this process. LCM exams will be at the end of May (we are still waiting for confirmation - I will let you know as soon as I hear!) RCM exams are also posted on the RCM Examinations website. Please let me know if you have not yet received your confirmation numbers and dates for this. As well, due to the LCM exam date, unfortunately, our normally scheduled final GROUP LESSON for May 31st will have to be cancelled as there are now only 2 weekends of lessons left.

Normally we would be covering "Performance Techniques" during this Group Lesson - if you would like more information on this, just let me know and I can send an email with more details. These techniques will also be covered on an individual basis during private tutorials as per usual.

Our YEAR END RECITAL is booked for Saturday, June 7th at 10am and will be held at the same venue as our Christmas Recital (details to follow during private lessons). Make sure you are preparing your stories to accompany your pieces! I'm looking forward to hearing your generous creativity ....

Lastly ... I will be handing out my 2008 / 2009 Music Lesson Registration letters during this weeks' lessons. I would like to have them in before June 7th to plan for September and hold your spot. Please let me know if you would like to request an lesson time changes.

Keep up the VERY good work! We'll see you all at lesson time!

No comments: