Education, Enthusiasm and Experience!

Our Musical Calendar includes 35 private lessons, 3 Group Lessons and 2 Recitals. We offer a vibrant and dynamic studio to accomodate every learning style and level of learning! Please feel free to email us for more information!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Our Year End Celebration



Well done to all our fabulous pianists this morning! You performed with poise, courage and passion ... and I am very proud of all of you :o) Your stories and music were greatly enjoyed and I particularily appreciated how unique each of your "Musical Sentences" were - What a fun celebration to end our year of hard work ... Bravo!

I've included a link to an online Web Album for photo sharing - please let me know if you have any questions on how to download the album.

I hope everyone enjoys their summer break - I look forward to hearing all your tales of sunshine and laughter ... make sure to work in 'some' time for creativity at your pianos too! Don't forget to work on your compositions on 'black keys only' ... I can hardly wait to hear your creations!!

All the best - I will miss you ... we'll see you in September!





No comments: